Bry Cox is a PPA Master Photographer, PPA Photographic Craftsman, is a Certified Professional Photographer, is on the Adobe Software Influencer team, and operates a studio in Utah.
For over a decade Bry has been teaching workshops throughout the US and Canada (and China as well), sharing his system of mixing creativity and technique for a focus on exquisite lighting, emotion, and a fast workflow. He has also created many tools for photographers including videos and books to rave reviews.
Bry Cox’s images are used by Capitol Records, CMT, for covers of national magazines like Billboard, TV Guide, American Girl, American Photo, and Professional Photographer.
His images are used by VIPs, filmmakers, TV anchors, musicians and prominent people like LeAnne Rimes, Natalie Cole, Olivia Newton-John, David Archuleta, Donny and Marie Osmond, Kenny Loggins, Linda Ronstadt, Steve Forbes, Mitt Romney, and the last four Utah Governors!
Short list of image awards:
• Gold Medal Winner out of 25,000 International Photographers
• Master Photographer of the Year / Photographer of the Year many times state, nationally
• 8 Time Winner of the Fuji Masterpiece Award
• 7 Time Winner of the Kodak Gallery Award
• A PPA Master/Craftsman many times over.